Friday, July 18, 2008

this memory is just a dead man making trouble

I miss these things...

* the Sick Angels
* snow
* coats & scarves & hats & seeing my breath in the morning
* the brother I never really knew
* my witches
* Jays Upstairs
* the hot springs
* the Blackfoot
* the one & only truly magickal night I've had in Texas
* forest fires in the summer instead of oppressive heat
* Luciano Pavarotti
* my broken trombone that some ner'do-well stole out of the school bus.
* Butterfly Herbs
* walking across the bridge... seeing the water & the sunset & the Wilma & the damn kayakers & the drunks stumbling home drunk at 3 am
* RNK, my beloved partner in crime & ridiculousness
* my two hours of radio therapy every week
* him & him & especially him
* the Montange
* the Aurora Borealis
* Echo Hill
* my favorite long, sparkly skirt that I lost when I broke up with that utter asshole
* karaoke-singing & sticker making with Anna
* a million rock shows with Cassandra
* my two favourite movies that he never gave back
* the Fauxs
* Bowie's hair circa Low
* watching the clouds roll down the mountains
* the Cerentana & the adventures it held
* the cobblestone & ghosts & fried calamari sandwiches & labyrinthine towns & Depeche Mode tribute bars & haunted flats of Spain
* the Union Club
* VSM & his artful, stylish insanity
* Roxy Music with Brian Eno

*And especially this...



dear Missoula, I am coming

No comments: