Sunday, July 20, 2008

bigger than klaus kinski

I found some interesting bits yesterday...

* "Oh! Swish!"



*Roll your own...



*This world is not set up to birth many true originals. So let us rejoice in the absolutely singular Klaus Kinski...



*Word on the street is that Idiot Flesh is conducting pre-coital talks to re-form. Excellent, excellent. If I'm not mistaken, this video is from the late-ish 90s. That being true, Idiot Flesh was ahead of it's time... considering the myriad bands I've seen today that attempting to do the same thing (but not as effectively).



*I finally found a playable copy of this Boomtown Rats song I love. And, you guessed, it, I have bit of a thing for Bob Geldof. He's just so damn good at smashing things...



And I leave you with this to brighten your day:



(Thanks to Coilhouse for effectively & enjoyably wasting half my day.)

No comments: